Arctic Tapas offers a completely new and exciting concept of Arctic food and adventure through the unique surroundings of Svalbard – an Arctic Tapas restaurant on wheels, focusing on natural and local Arctic food.
For full information, check arctictapas.com
As a guest on the Arctic Tapas tour bus, you will be served the very best of two worlds: Arctic delicacies while discovering the spectacular scenery of Longyearbyen and its beautiful surroundings, nature, and wildlife. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased during the trip, in addition to your one free drink, to complement your dishes, which includes various types of reindeer, salmon, trout, herring, Arctic cheeses, and many many more flavors! You can expect to have between 14-16 different flavors in this experience.
All ingredients are guaranteed to be local and from the Arctic, traceable, and in-season, from carefully selected small-scale Arctic producers.
Arctic Tapas welcomes you to a food and nature experience out of the ordinary! Velbekomme! And bon apétit!
The Arctic food experience tour operates on:
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 7pm to 9:30pm.
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday open for group bookings: 12-30 people
Price: NOK 895 (one drink included)
The menu will contain of 14 to 16 different Arctic Tapas.
Soft drinks, wine, beer, and spirits can be purchased during the trip.
We accept Visa and all major credit cards.
Meeting point: Your hotel in Longyearbyen
Group booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (+47) 4627 6000. Open from 11am – 4pm.
All reservations must be made before 12:30 pm for tours booked on the same day!
Allergy Notice: Arctic Tapas can contain these food allergies No: 1, 2, 4, 7, 10. But will differ depending on season. Please contact us by mail email at email@example.com for more information.
See general info below provided by the Norwegian Food Safety Authority
1. Includes wheat, rye, barley, oats, and the like. These grains teams are often found in foods containing flour, such as croutons, bread, cakes, couscous, processed meat and fish products, sauces, pastries, and soups. Grain must be declared, but it is up to the manufacturer to declare the presence of gluten.
2. Eggs - can often be found in cakes, mayonnaise, souffle, pasta, pies, some meat products, sauces, desserts, and foods that are brushed with egg.
4. Fish - can be often found in shellfish and fish, pate, salad dressings, tapenade, broth, and Worcester sauce.
7. Milk - can be found in butter, cheese, cream, ice cream, desserts, milk, yogurt, pastries, soups and sauces and the like. Some foods are brushed with milk.
10. This includes mustard, mustard powder, and mustard seeds. You will often find mustard in processed meat, curries, marinades, salad dressings, sauces, and soups.
Prices from NOK 0.00
- Postboks 635
- 9171 Longyearbyen
1 day, 3 hours
autumn, spring, summer, winter
||Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday