Longyearbyen | Activities
Historical Cruise - Spitsbergen
Historical trip with all the elements of our forefathers!
4 days exclusive historical cruise along the north west coast of Spitsbergen, in the quest for our common history
We make landings in historical locations during these days. We will try to explore some of the sites where the Arctic Explorer's started their quest for the North Pole back in the days and some locations where you find yourself to be a part of the Arctic wildlife.
All meals and accomodation onboard our warm and comfortable boat cruising into the Arctic waters!
Follow the history of Svalbard. During the 4 intense days we will visit important historical sites at the north west corner of Spitsbergen.
We aim to explore the footprints of our forefathers in the quest for the North Pole, minerals, scientific discoveries and cultural sites from the various periods of the Svalbard history.
We will make landings in Spitsbergen's most interesting places, where you will learn about the history and culture of this magical arcipelago.
Do you have questions, please contact
and read more on: www.spitsbergenguideservice.no
Prices from NOK 24,900.00
- PB 281
- 9171 Longyearbyen
- 0047 94170070
- 0047 94170070
- Activities: boat trips, guided trips, hiking, historical walk
- Age limit: 12 years
- Atmosphere: exclusive
- Capacity: number of beds
- Duration: 3 nights, 4 days, several days
- Season: summer
- Winter sports: expedition
|22/07/2017-25/07/2017||Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday||-||Historical Cruise|
|09/08/2017-12/08/2017||Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||-||Historical Cruise|
Per person from NOK 24,900.00 Minimum 3 deltagere, max 6 deltagere
- Kongsfjorden by day and night, Spitsbergen Guide Service AS
- Exclusive expedition cruise to 80`North- Spitsbergen Guide Service
- Isfjorden - the heart of Svalbard, Spitsbergen Guide service AS
- Whale Safari- Spitsbergen Guide Service
- 3 days exclusive cruise to Magdalenafjorden- Spitsbergen Guide Service